Deep Red - I’m in love with you.
Red - I love you.
Pink - I think you’re cute.
Blue - You’re amazing.
Rose - You’re pretty
Purple - You’re hot.
Plum - I would fuck you.
Violet - I would date you.
Aqua - I could stay on your blog for hours.
Lavender - You are my tumblr crush.
Orange - I want to get to know you.
Tangerine - We have a lot in common.
Amber - I wish you would notice me.
Cream - I don’t talk to you but I really love your blog.
1. What is you middle name?
2. How old are you?
3. What is your birthday?
4. What is your zodiac sign?
5. What is your favorite color?
6. What's your lucky number?
7. Do you have any pets?
8. Where are you from?
9. How tall are you?
10. What shoe size are you?
11. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
12. What was your last dream about?
13. What talents do you have?
14. Are you psychic in any way?
15. Favorite song?
16. Favorite movie?
17. Who would be your ideal partner?
18. Do you want children?
19. Do you want a church wedding?
20. Are you religious?
21. Have you ever been to the hospital?
22. Have you ever got in trouble with the law?
23. Have you ever met any celebrities?
24. Baths or showers?
25. What color socks are you wearing?
26. Have you ever been famous?
27. Would you like to be a big celebrity?
28. What type of music do you like?
29. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
31. What position do you usually sleep in?
32. How big is your house?
33. What do you typically have for breakfast?
34. Have you ever fired a gun?
35. Have you ever tried archery?
36. Favorite clean word?
37. Favorite swear word?
38. What's the longest you've ever gone without sleep?
39. Do you have any scars?
40. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
41. Are you a good liar?
42. Are you a good judge of character?
43. Can you do any other accents other than your own?
44. Do you have a strong accent?
45. What is your favorite accent?
46. What is your personality type?
47. What is your most expensive piece of clothing?
48. Can you curl your tongue?
49. Are you an innie or an outie?
50. Left or right handed?
51. Are you scared of spiders?
52. Favorite food?
53. Favorite foreign food?
54. Are you a clean or messy person?
55. Most used phrased?
56. Most used word?
57. How long does it take for you to get ready?
58. Do you have much of an ego?
59. Do you suck or bite lollipops?
60. Do you talk to yourself?
61. Do you sing to yourself?
62. Are you a good singer?
63. Biggest Fear?
64. Are you a gossip?
65. Best dramatic movie you've seen?
66. Do you like long or short hair?
67. Can you name all 50 states of America?
68. Favorite school subject?
69. Extrovert or Introvert?
70. Have you ever been scuba diving?
71. What makes you nervous?
72. Are you scared of the dark?
73. Do you correct people when they make mistakes?
74. Are you ticklish?
75. Have you ever started a rumor?
76. Have you ever been in a position of authority?
77. Have you ever drank underage?
78. Have you ever done drugs?
79. Who was your first real crush?
80. How many piercings do you have?
81. Can you roll your Rs?"
82. How fast can you type?
83. How fast can you run?
84. What color is your hair?
85. What color is your eyes?
86. What are you allergic to?
87. Do you keep a journal?
88. What do your parents do?
89. Do you like your age?
90. What makes you angry?
91. Do you like your own name?
92. Have you already thought of baby names, and if so what are they?
93. Do you want a boy a girl for a child?
94. What are you strengths?
95. What are your weaknesses?
96. How did you get your name?
97. Were your ancestors royalty?
98. Do you have any scars?
99. Color of your bedspread?
100. Color of your room?
Is there a boy/girl in your life?
Think of the last person who hurt you; do you forgive them?
What do you think of when you hear the word “meow?”
What’s something you really want right now?
Are you afraid of falling in love?
Do you like the beach?
Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else?
What’s the background on your cell?
Name the last four beds you were sat on?
Do you like your phone?
Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts?
Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler?
Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain?
Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum?
Are you tired?
How long have you known your 1st phone contact?
Are they a relative?
Would you ever consider getting back together with any of your exes?
When did you last talk to the last person you shared a kiss with?
If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today?
Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now?
Is there a certain quote you live by?
What’s on your mind?
Do you have any tattoos?
What is your favorite color?
Next time you will kiss someone on the lips?
Who are you texting?
Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch?
Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right?
Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
Say the last person you kissed was kissing someone right in front of you?
Were you single on Valentines Day?
Are you friends with the last person you kissed?
What do your friends call you?
Has anyone upset you in the last week?
Have you ever cried over a text?
Where’s your last bruise located?
What is it from?
Last time you wanted to be away from somewhere really bad?
Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
Do you have a favourite pair of shoes?
Do you wear hats if your having a bad hair day?
Would you ever go bald if it was the style?
Do you make supper for your family?
Does your bedroom have a door?
Top 3 web-pages?
Do you know anyone who hates shopping?
Does anything on your body hurt?
Are goodbyes hard for you?
What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
How is your hair?
What do you usually do first in the morning?
Do you think two people can last forever?
Think back to January 2007, were you single?
Green or purple grapes?
When’s the next time you will give someone a BIG hug?
Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
When will be the next time you text someone?
Where will you be 5 hours from now?
What were you doing at 8 this morning.
This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
Have you ever tried your hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end?
How many windows are open on your computer?
How many fingers do you have?
What is your ringtone?
How old will you be in 5 months?
Where is your Mum right now?
Why aren’t you with the person you were first in love with or almost in love?
Have you held hands with somebody in the past three days?
Are you friends with the people you were friends with two years ago?
Do you remember who you had a crush on in year 7?
Is there anyone you know with the name Mike?
Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms?
How many people have you liked in the past three months?
Has anyone seen you in your underwear in the last 3 days?
Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
You’re drunk and yelling at hot guys/girls out of your car window, you’re with?
If your BF/GF was into drugs would you care?
What was the most eventful thing that happened last time you went to see a movie?
Who was your last received call from?
If someone gave you $1,000 to burn a butterfly over a candle, would you?
What is something you wish you had more of?
Have you ever trusted someone too much?
Do you sleep with your window open?
Do you get along with girls?
Are you keeping a secret from someone who needs to know the truth?
Does sex mean love?
You’re locked in a room with the last person you kissed, is that a problem?
Have you ever kissed anyone with a lip ring?
Did you sleep alone this week?
Everybody has somebody that makes them happy, do you?
Do you believe in love at first sight?
Who was the last person that you pinky promise?
The details aren’t what’s important. The poetry, that’s what’s important. And the poem here is you and Booth. Don’t put off what you two have wanted for so long because the details have changed.